Every day pharmacies around the country are delivering quality care to patients. Multiple projects, tools and partnerships have been developed and implemented to leverage the expertise and abilities of pharmacy to drive services that positively affect patients and ultimately the health system at large.
Do you know a pharmacy that fits the bill? Are you a pharmacy or technician at one of those pharmacies? We want to hear from you if you answer yes to any or all of the following:
- Does your pharmacy offer medication synchronization services and/or the appointment-based model for your patients?
- Are you collaborating with a health plan to improve adherence of education of patients or prescribers?
- Does your pharmacy offer clinical education or awareness programs to drive adherence and pharmacy quality?
- Have you found a tool that allows your entire team to engage patients in pharmacy quality?
- Do you have a story to tell about the impact that your pharmacy makes every day with some simple interventions that affect patient outcomes?
All you have to do is click here to nominate the pharmacy you’d like for us to feature in an upcoming issue of the DSN Pharmacist Journal newsletter. It’s quick and easy!